SALES & RENTAL COORDINATOR
The Sales & Rental Coordinator will be an essential part of the Homegrown Trailers team with the responsibility of coordinating the rental fleet and engaging in a variety of critical sales and marketing activities. This individual will be customer service minded with successful experience in sales. As a startup, Homegrown Trailers will also need for this individual to be hardworking, creative, an innovative problem solver and constantly looking for ways to improve upon and streamline our products, processes, and customer interactions.
- Coordinates rental fleet operations including (but not limited) to greeting customers, sending professional and informative emails, facilitating customer paperwork, clean/stocking trailers, checking trailers in and out, and managing the online rental/e-commerce systems.
- Engage in sales activities including (but not limited) to giving physical tours of the trailers, onsite attendance at events and partner sites, making customer phone calls, sending reactive and proactive customer emails, and coordinating the shipment of sales units.
- Work on marketing tasks including (but not limited) to social media interactions, website support, communication with media, research, and interaction with partners.
- Other responsibilities assigned by the executive management team and business operations manager.
- Must have at least two to three years of proven sales or customer service experience
- Excellent communicator and ability to successfully interact with varied personalities
- Enthusiastic, motivated, hardworking, and dedicated to our mission and success
- Comfortable operating computers and learning new software
- Comfortable operating in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Android, and Apple/iOS platforms
- Social Media savvy and comfortable posting to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Comfortable driving a truck or SUV and pulling an 18+ foot trailer or willing to learn the proper procedures and best practices
- Capable of lifting 45 pounds and standing for long periods of time
- 40 hours per week schedule will include weekends (likely schedule will be Thursday to Monday, with expected holiday work ).
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Experience with Squarespace is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive hourly wage ranging from $18 - $22 per hour depending on experience with opportunities for future advancement.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Generous paid time off
In an email cover letter, please include the answers to the following questions in addition to other information you think will be useful:
- Why do you want to work for Homegrown Trailers?
- What is your customer service approach? Please give an example of when you applied this philosophy in a previous role.
- Describe a time that you utilized innovation to solve a problem.
Highest consideration will be given to resumes received before 5:00pm on Friday, Sept 16. The cut-off for applications will be at 5:00pm on Friday, Sept 30.