The Production Assistant will be an essential part of the Homegrown Trailers team with the primary responsibility of assisting the Production department and periodically supporting the Sales & Rental department. This individual will be customer service minded with apprentice level construction experience. As a startup, Homegrown Trailers will also need for this individual to be hardworking, creative, an innovative problem solver and collaborative team player.
- Must have a willingness to work hard and potentially long days, with a good attitude and desire to learn
- Responsible for keeping production and storage areas clean and organized
- Assist skilled carpenters in construction tasks
- Completes various projects under the guidance of the carpenters and Production Manager
- Assure tools are available and functioning to the carpentry team
- Assist Sales and Rental department as needed
- Other responsibilities assigned by the management team
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 12 months construction experience. Preferably in woodworking, cabinetry, and boat building.
- Experience working with automobile and mechanical systems a plus
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Positive outlook and desire to learn
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Able to lift 100 pounds and use hand/air/electric tools as needed
- Be able to work at heights exceeding 12 feet
- 32 - 40 hours per week, schedule may include weekends
- Must have dependable transportation to and from our Woodinville facility
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage ranging from $15 - $20 per hour depending on experience with opportunities for future advancement
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Generous paid time off
Please email your resume to HR@HomegrownTrailers.com. Highest consideration will be given to resumes received before 5:00pm on Friday, Sept 9. The cut-off for applications will be at 5:00pm on Friday, Sept 23.
Homegrown Trailers is a smoke-free organization.